Friday 18 July 2014

Of lace, ribbons, velvet and chokers

| | 0 comments
Hello my fellow kittens! :3 

So a few weeks back I decided to count the number of chokers I owned on a whim, and found out that I actually owned sixteen of them. Whoops. XD
However, I actually only wear a selected few of them! Plus I cheated a teensy bit cause some of the chokers here are handmade by me for sale.

   Combined photo of my chokers

All the lace chokers.

Top four black lace chokers are entirely handmade.
Bottom three chokers were purchased via Taobao (I am also retailing them on my shop if anyone is interested.)

Close up

I haven't had a chance to wear these out yet, but I really love them hehe :3

Embroidered chokers

Some of these can feel a tad scratchy against my neck (having sensitive skin doesn't help either), so I'm considering selling these off/ reinforcing the back with satin ribbon as a protection. (:

Velvet chokers

The Adventure Time one is simply my favourite. ^^


The last three photos are what I am currently selling. 
All chokers come with black satin ribbon endings, and I do ship internationally!
(P.S: The lace choker is elastic and extremely comfortable.)


I started wearing chokers since last year, and I have to say if you are just starting out with this neck accessory, you might want to choose a velvet choker to get used to it, as the material is much softer and therefore more comfortable. (: 
What I like about ribbon endings is also the fact that you are able to decide how tight you want the choker to be! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.
 
Facebook Tumblr Behance